Yovie Nuno 3:44 PM No comments
Appendicitis is a condition characterized by inflammation of the appendix. It is a medical emergency. All cases require removal of the inflamed appendix, either by laparotomy or laparoscopy. Untreated, mortality is high, mainly because of peritonitis and shock. Reginald Fitz first described acute and chronic appendicitis in 1886, and it has been recognized as one of the most common causes of severe acute abdominal pain worldwide.
Inflamed appendix removal by open surgery
A correctly diagnosed non-acute form of appendicitis is known as "rumbling appendicitis".
Download Ebook :
ASKEP ANAK APPENDIKSITIS click here
Powered by Blogger.
- Myocardial Infarction Nanda Nursing Diagnosis
- Nanda Nursing Care Plan Imbalanced Nutrition
- Lionel Andrés "Leo" Messi
- Agnes Monica Hairstyles
- Askep DHF
- Askep Diabetes Mellitus
- Nanda Nursing Diagnosis for Pneumonia
- Top 10 Facts About Diabetes
- Nanda Nursing Diagnosis List for Diabetes Mellitus...
- Nanda Activity Intolerance
- Anne Curtis on Speed September 2011 Cover
- World's steepest rollercoaster in Japan
- Avril Lavigne - I Wish You Were Here Lyrics and Of...
- Video: Taylor Swift And Hayley Williams Perform “T...
- Nungwi Beach is one of the best summer vacation pl...
- The 20 Most Romantic Islands of the World
- Very Beautiful Chinese Girls
- Girls and Booth Babe of SEMA 2010
- Photo Actress Anita Hara on Popular Magazine
- Askep Appendicitis
- Askep AMI
- Download Driver Modem Smart Haier C700
- Download Driver Modem Smart ZTE c261
- Flight Nurse
- Staff Nurse
- Nurse Practitioner
- Certified RN Anesthetist (Crna)
- Surgical Nursing
- Legal Nurse Consultant
- Forensic Nursing
- Military Nursing
- Travel Nursing
- Nokia Price List in Indonesia September 2011
- ▼ September (35)